Get your hands on a pair to tickets to see the film at the BFI Flare on Friday 25th March at 20:45.
This year marks the 30th anniversary of the BFI Flare: London LGBT Film Festival which runs 16th-27th March.
The festival is one of the world’s longest running LGBT film events which opened yesterday with the World Premiere of Ben A. Williams’ The Pass at Odeon Leicester Square and closes with Catherine Corsini’s Summertime at BFI Southbank. The festival celebrates the best in LGBT cinema and will present over 50 features, more than 100 shorts and a wide range of special events, guest appearances, discussions, workshops, club nights and more.
One of the films screening at BFI Flare is Mika Kaurismäki’s The Girl King which follows the story of Swedish Queen Kristina, an eclectic young woman who defied convention and changed the course of history. Torn between reason and passion; between her female body and being raised as a prince; between the ancient and modern worlds and between the brilliance of her educated mind and the terror of the emotions she could not understand.
We are giving one winner the chance to win a pair of tickets to see The Girl King at the BFI Flare: London LGBT Film Festival on Friday 25th March for a 20:45 start. To stand a chance of winning, please answer the following question:
Cate Blanchett recently starred alongside which Hollywood actress in Todd Haynes’ Carol?
A) Kate Winslet
B) Brie Larson
C) Rooney Mara
Book tickets and find out more here: www.bfi.org.uk/flare
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Competition will close on TUESDAY 22nd MARCH at 9:00AM
- Open to UK participants only
- The winner will receive 2 x tickets to see The Girl King at BFI Flare: London LGBT Film Festival.
- If any item listed above is unavailable, we reserve the right to substitute with an alternative item of similar value
- The tickets must be collected by the winner at an address that will be notified to them.
- The latest time to collect the tickets will be 45 minutes before the screening starts otherwise BFI reserves the right to put them back on sale (tickets may also be picked up any time/day before the screening).
- Winners will be picked at random and contacted by the site. The prize will be delivered to the winner within 28 days of confirmation of delivery address
- Winners’ name, address and contact details may be passed to a third party provider for prize fulfillment
- There is no cash or other alternative to the prize stated and the prize is not transferable and no part or parts of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions
- The Editor’s decision is final and binding on the entants.