This policy covers Film3Sixty.
All works produced and published by Film3Sixty are covered by the Copyright © 2016. All rights reserved.
Film3Sixty may disclose your information, under strict terms of confidentiality and restriction of use, to partners of Film3Sixty who supply services on behalf of Film3Sixty and who need to process personal data in the provision of such services. When you use “Film3Sixty Websites” you are consenting to the disclosure of your personal information to Film3Sixty’s partners. Film3Sixty will not disclose any of your personal information to any other third parties without your express consent. However, under certain circumstances, the force of law may require the provision of information to legal authorities. In order to maintain the integrity of its website and safeguard the interests of its subscribers Film3Sixty will comply with any such legally binding request.
3.1. Identifiable information – Your information is collected when you register or fill in a form on a Film3Sixty website, or you send an email to Film3Sixty. The information that is provided by you will only be used for the purpose for which it is provided, unless you are informed otherwise at the time of giving the information. You may inform Film3Sixty at any time if you wish Film3Sixty to cease using your personal information.
3.2. Non identifiable information – Film3Sixty will from time to time collect information from you that does not reveal your personal identity. Film3Sixty uses this information for editorial purposes, and occasionally for other internal purposes. This information is only used in aggregate form and is not connected to any name, address or other personal identifying information.
Use of personal information
Film3Sixty processes personal information for the purpose of providing a personalised service, conducting market research surveys, running competitions and providing you with information about products and services on offer. Film3Sixty may from time to time use your contact information to tell you about news or events provided by Film3Sixty or one of its strategic partners. You may opt-out of receiving such mailings, either when you register with Film3Sixty or at any time afterwards. Film3Sixty may also contact you with important information about your registration details even if you have opted-out of receiving promotional emails.
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer by websites that you visit. They are widely used in order to make websites work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the owners of the site.
We use the following cookies on this website:
- _utma, _utmb, _utmc, _utmz
- These cookies are used to collect information about how visitors use our site. We use the information to compile reports and to help us improve the site. The cookies collect information in an anonymous form, including the number of visitors to the site, where visitors have come to the site from and the pages they visited.
- We embed videos from our official YouTube channel. YouTube will set cookies on your computer when you view this content.
- This site uses WordPress to manage its content. WordPress will sometimes set cookies into your computer to check your current status on the site. For more information please view this page about WordPress cookies.
- Site Cookies
- This cookie tracks if you have dismissed our cookie banner and will prevent it from showing again if it has been dismissed.
Most web browsers allow some control of most cookies through the browser settings. To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set and how to manage and delete them, visit www.aboutcookies.org or www.allaboutcookies.org.
To opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites visit tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
There are links on Film3Sixty to third party websites which Film3Sixty has no control over. Film3Sixty accepts no responsibility or liability for any third party practices on third party websites. Film3Sixty advises you to carefully read 3rd party privacy statements prior to the use of any third party website.
Film3sixty ensures that in the performance of its obligations under these Terms and Conditions it will at all times comply with relevant provisions of the Data Protection Act 1998.
Film3Sixty processes your personal data (as defined by the Data Protection Act 1998 for the following purposes:
- To keep you informed and obtain your views of Film3Sixty’s products, services and activities;
- Transferring any personal information to any subsidiary or group company;
- To process any enquiries raised by you and other communications initiated by you in relation to your dealings with Film3Sixty and any services provided by Film3Sixty;
- Marketing Film3Sixty and its products and services, including those of its group companies and third party suppliers;
- When permitted by you, to send you marketing communications keeping you informed about the activities of Film3Sixty; and
- Achieving the general objectives of Film3Sixty
This Website has security measures in place to protect against loss, misuse and alteration of your personal information under Film3Sixty’s control. However no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure and whilst Film3Sixty strives to protect your personal information, Film3Sixty cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us and you do so at your own risk. Once Film3Sixty receives the transmission, Film3Sixty makes best efforts to ensure the security on the system.
Any queries or questions please contact email@example.com